(HELENA, Mont.) — Temperatures plunged across the Rocky Mountains on Monday as residents in Montana dug out from a wintry blast that left several feet of snow and caused the governor to declare an emergency. Freeze warnings were in effect in parts of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming, with temperatures forecast to drop into the teens…
It simply means that you and your business can embrace and promote more sustainable and eco-friendly practices without diminishing the quality of your life or hurting your finances.
This includes, but certainly not limited to:
- Smarter ways to manage your home or business without going cold in the winter or hot in the summer, or living in the dark.
- Embracing transportation choices without reducing your mobility.
- Feeding your family affordably with better, safer nutrition and more delicious meal choices.
- Making healthier choices that improve the quality of the lives of the people and communities you care about.
- Inclusive opportunities to solve the monumental challenges facing every person on the planet – from the very rich to the poorest – in climate, sustainability, species extinction, disease, health, housing, nutrition, and more.
- The opportunities to re-invent our economy at the local and global level that creates new and robust economic successes for every social class.
Living it green is not about sacrifices. It’s about better choices.
All eyes were on activist Greta Thunberg when she bluntly told world leaders: “You are failing us.” Some didn’t listen – at least not yet.
There is no longer any debate that global warming is real, and that it is happening now at an alarming rate. It is transforming the global climate system before our eyes. The rise of fossil-fueled economies over the past 200 years, and especially the accelerating CO2 emissions since the end of World War II, is…
Chancellor Angela Merkel’s coalition government has agreed to set a price on carbon emissions in a bid to meet a 2030 climate target of cutting greenhouse gases by 55% on 1990 levels.
Hundreds of cars were left on Houston freeways Thursday as flooding made the highways and many other roads impassable. As officials watched waters recede late Thursday, tow truck drivers removed 200 of the vehicles that were in the roadways and waited to remove hundreds more, Police Chief Art Acevedo said…
WASHINGTON — Teenage activist Greta Thunberg, who has inspired a global movement for climate change, delivered a pointed message before a Congressional hearing on Wednesday: “I don’t want you to listen to me. I want you to listen to the scientists.” Read More