This community and family oriented Green Living Fair has grown to be the largest “green show” in the South. It occurs at the end of September in historic Fredericksburg, Texas.
Friday, September 27: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, September 28: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, September 29: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Friday and Sunday: $10 each
Weekend pass: $25
You can see the latest in eco-friendly technologies. Learn how to save and create your own energy. Attend informative talks by the experts. See the schedule. Visit with our vendors to see contemporary green living and sustainability practices. Purchase or order products and services. See the next generation in personal transportation.
It’s fun, environmentally friendly, and a great place to learn how you can make a difference!
Some of the great things about attending the Roundup:
- Exhibits and on-going demonstrations
- Dozens of Speakers
- Eco Friendly Products
- Green Building
- Fun learning activities for kids
- Musical performances
- Food available on the grounds
- Enjoy the eclectic Fredericksburg shopping district
Many NEW Exhibitors and Speakers! It’s all on the grounds, for ONE fee!
- New Belgium, 100% wind-powered brewery’s beers & ales for sale
- Please bring your own refillable water bottle or cup! Filtered water stations on grounds