One of the treats of living in Oak Ridge Estates in Rogers, Arkansas is the convenient access to the best recreational resources in Arkansas including Beaver Lake, Hobbs State Park, and War Eagle Mill. Yet, we’re just minutes to great shopping, dining, the region’s best health care, and of course, jobs.
War Eagle Mill Crafts and Culinary Arts Show This Weekend!
Join us May 7, 8 and 9th for the Spring Craft and Culinary Fair! The 2010 Spring Fair will showcase many new vendors as well as your old-favorites. New this year, our Spring Fair will be featuring the culinary arts! In addition to your favorite artisan and craft wares, come enjoy fabulous food booths, scrumptious samples and creative cooking demos all around the Mill–including baking and pasta making!
We will be debuting our new "Water Wheel" pasta made by World Garden of Bentonville. We will also be unveiling our new "Water Wheel Pasta Salad" at The Bean Palace Restaurant. Come with mom and enjoy "Mother’s Day Breakfast Out of Bed" when we sample all of our amazing pancake mixes! Inside at the Mill we will have lots of new handcrafted jewelry & pottery in our second floor gift shop, and a new selection of sugar free syrups on the first floor.
Of course it would not be a Fair without music! The band Spring Street will be returning this year on Friday and Saturday to entertain the crowd. Bring out the whole family for some good old fashioned fun at War Eagle Mill!
Spring War Eagle Mill Crafts and Culinary Arts Show Schedule:
Friday May 7th to Sunday the 9th
Breakfast Starts @ 7:00am! Booths open at 8:00 am
Booths close at 5 pm, Fri. and Sat., and 4:30 pm on Sun.
Good old fashioned, turn by turn directions:
- From Springdale take Hwy 412 E to Hwy 303 N 8 miles to the mill.
- From Fayetteville take Hwy 45 N to Hwy 303 N to Hwy 412 E to Hwy 303 N 8 miles to the mill.
- From Bella Vista take I-540 S to Exit 86 turn left from ramp on Hwy 62 E to Hwy 62B turn right to Hwy 12 E follow Hwy 12 E to War Eagle Road 98 follow 1.5 miles to the mill.
- From Points South of Rogers take I-540 N to Exit 85/Hwy 12/Walnut St. Turn right staying on Hwy 12E to War Eagle Road 98 follow 1.5 miles to the mill.
- From Huntsville take Hwy 412 W to Hwy 303 N 8 miles to the mill.
- From Eureka Springs take Hwy 23 S to Hwy 12 W to War Eagle Road 98 follow 1.5 miles to the mill.
- From Branson take Hwy 65 South to Hwy 412/62 W stay on Hwy 412 W from Alpena to Hwy 303 N 8 miles to the mill.
Save the date: Fall War Eagle Mill Arts & Crafts Fair -Always starts the second Thursday in October- Thursday October 14th to Sunday 17th. Breakfast Starts @ 6:30am!